Friday, September 4, 2009

Personal Statement Completed!

It has been many things happened since I my previous post.

I has been a joyful moment for me. The prospect supervisor has indicated his willingness to be one. His advice is to proceed with a formal application.

Later I've contacted the postgraduate admission office. The reply is very helpful. Now I'm on my way to prepare documents for my formal submission.

Well, at least all has been done in one week and give a big relieve. Since Eid Fitr is just within 2 weeks time, I dont have many option other that get the things done before the festive mood started.

My personal statement has also been completed. Its not that bad. Its just I need to read more on how other people doing it. A mix and match would be the answer to create a good personal statement. Keep in mind that there is no perfect writing. The perfection only on rewriting .. Haha.... :)

My application also required to be supported by two reference. 2 lecturers always I have in mind all the time. Whilst asking for my peer to be the referee is the last resort, I've decided to get it from someone who are more senior in academia.

One responded well. I will submit the reference form ASAP. Other one still keep quite. Maybe he is in a hell of super busy situation since he is one of the finest research there. Well, give it 2 more days, I might have to find another replacement referee candidate if he still in mute mode.

I'm on my way to complete my research proposal. Will jot something right after its completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment